Wednesday 18 March 2009

A Record Breaking Month









I thought I'd blatantly copy Team Balders, and start a geocaching blog!

I've had a record breaking month so far, beating my previous records for the following:

Caches found in a month : 192 so far and still counting
Most found in a week : 133
Fastest 100 finds : 3 days
Consecutive days with a find : 26 and counting
Best weekend caching : 82 finds
Most finds in a day : 72 finds (with Team Balders and steve-e-b on the UK Mega Series)

I need one more FTF this month to equal my previous record of 7 FTF's in a month, 2 will beat it.....not sure if I'll beat this one, but I will certainly be giving it a try.

Kev and I might be out again this Sunday for more power caching.....not sure where yet. We toyed with the rest of the UK Mega Series, but 2 of the caches on that ring appear to have gone missing, so it might be better to wait.

The 100+ Letterbox caches up near Blackburn seem tempting too, particularly as I've got just 1 Letterbox cache in my "caching portfolio"!

No comments:

Post a Comment