Monday 30 March 2009

A Record Breaking Month Comes to an End!

My record breaking month has finally come to an end....and I've managed to achieve the following:

  • Most caches in a calendar month : 270
  • Most caches found in 1 day : 72

  • Most caches found in 1 week : 133

  • Fastest 100 finds : 3 days

  • Found a cache on every day in the month, and hence....

  • Increased my cache-a-day record to 39 consecutive days....and counting

  • Passsed the 1500 and 1600 milestones

  • Managed to get 6 FTF's (not a record for me, but cool nevertheless!)
I doubt April will be as productive, but a trip to Blackburn on the 26th will help my stats towards the end of the month!

Some series I've completed (or attempted!) this month are:

Mutt's Trek - Excellent walk for 7 in the series plus 2 en route

Finding Flyford - Great walk for 9 in the series plus a puzzle if you can solve it

Hatherton Canal Walk - series of 6 on a linear walk, great stuff

UK Mega Series - Completed 1-70 with no DNF's

Big Kids Challenge - a complex 13 cache route, still 2 left to find!

Sezincote Stroll - Lovely walk in the Cotswolds for 10 caches

CacheWalker Kids Trail - completed these 7 caches on a figure of 8 walk with the Sezincote Stroll

March Mayhem - completed the original set, another 13 just published!

They are all worth doing!

The Oregon 300 has certainly been broken in this month, and the Field Notes function on it has saved me alot of time logging all those finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment