Tuesday 7 April 2009

Geocaching Update

I've been keeping the numbers ticking over nicely since my last post (1715 as of today), and I've been keeping up the "cache-a-day" project. Today's one and only cache is likely to be "Trail of Destruction" (a Mumbo Jumbo multi that I've got the final coords sorted for) or the new puzzle cache "Primal Happiness", which I struggled over all day yesterday, and fianlly cracked it about 9pm last night....it is simple....honest.

Preparations for the trip to Blackburn are almost completed, and I'll be e-mailing the details out to all later this week. The team now consists of yours truly, plus Team Balders, Pete3, [Monki], Blue Nora and Graham1875 (complete with Zimmer frame).

Over the weekend I went over to Bromsgrove to do a few of Cakemaker's caches along the canal, along with a short Kaitlin's Railway Walk, and a few Garrison Works caches dotted around. Still a few to do over there, so a return visit won't be too long coming.

On Sundat, the geo-mutt and I travelled up to Swynnerfield near Stone to do the new Swynnerfield Circular series of 12 caches over about 6 miles (with "Fifth Gear" thrown in for good measure). A nice walk, and some challenging hides, but I managed to find them all. In 6 miles, I saw 2 people.....weird....

No comments:

Post a Comment