Tuesday 21 April 2009

New Caches Placed!

I've just got back from walking the dog, and came home with less in my pockets than I went out with....as I left the house with a few cache containers!

I've placed a little mini series of 3 caches along the river Tame near Water Orton, nice and simple, and a nice and simple stroll along the river. It's also allowed me to "bagsy" a spot I might want for a high terrain rated cache at some point in the future....but you'll have to wait a while for that!

My car is in the garage tomorrow for a service, so I'm going to Coventry to do the Scent2Cov series of caches around the city.....I'll report on how I get on!

The trip to Blackburn for the weekend is still on, with even more cachers joining in the fun after word got around at the recent meet in Walsall.

AJIGeo, The Washers, [MF] Taz are joined yours truly, Team Balders, Pete3, Blue Nora, Monki and Graham1875 on the trip, so now we are taking three cars! We are still planning to attempt 100+ in the day, but terrain will make this difficult, we'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment