Tuesday 14 April 2009

FTF on Witton Walkabout!

Managed a FTF today, GC.com log as follows:

"I was sat at my desk on a slow day after returning to work after the Easter break, when an e-mail popped up at 11.38am with a new cache only 3 miles from the office. I had to go out for food, so decided to go for a FTF attempt.

Parked as recommended, and half expected to see Graham1875 walking back towards the parking area with a big grin on his face. Luckily, I saw no-one on the way there, and all was quiet at GZ. Found the cache straight away....it's refreshing to see a good size cache after all the micros I've endured over the Easter holiday!

Opened the box to find a card congratulating me on my FTF, a gift (nice one, that will certainly come in useful!) and a nice blank log book! Plenty of good quality swaps in the cache too, although I TNLN other than the gift.

Signed the log at 12.02pm, 24 minutes after publication!

T4TC, the FTF, and the gift! Excellent cache!

Stokesy."

No comments:

Post a Comment