Thursday 23 April 2009

A week off work!

I've got a whole week off next week, and hope to continue my cache a day quest (today's finds make 62 consecutive days). I originally wanted to get to 50, but now I'm aiming for 100!

Saturday, as per previous posts, there's 9 or 10 of us trolling up to Lancashire for a bit of power caching, so that should get me well into the 1900's, so maybe next week could see the 2000 cache landmark achieved.

Some plans I'm toying with for next week.....

Completing the Chiltern 100, as I only managed 97 of them last October and it's bugging me!
A possible trip to do another section of the UK Mega Series as I enjoyed it last time.
The circular series around Carsington Reservoir in Derbyshire (I worked on the reservoir when it was built)
Plus a few other local trips...so plenty to choose from, and so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment