Friday 26 June 2009

Caching in September

OK, I know it's not until September (or 83 days and 18 hours, but I'm not counting), but plans are well under way for my week away touring the UK. The better half of the household is off to Cyprus with her sister, and I'm heading south (I did north last year!).

First stopp, Graffham camp site, arriving on the Sunday for a little light caching, followed by tackling the Sussex Amble series of 72 caches on the Monday.

Tuesday sees me heading a little further south to Portsmouth for a ferry over to the Isle of Wight, where I'll be joined by Graham1875 to grab some of the hundred or so caches on the island.

After 3 nights there, and saying my goodbye's to Graham, I'll be heading off to Cornwall for another 3 nights (and days) of caching with the geomutt.

I've already got the PQ's set up and have started planning caches to grab while out and about, including some that help fill in the gap's on the D/T grid (I'm up to 63 of the 81 now...).

I was thinking about 2 days in Hampshire to complete the UK Mega Series, but I've decided to try and get that done before then, in fact, Julie and I are toying with one of the loops for this Sunday weather permitting, mainly as her son has a load of mates coming round for his birthday barbecue, and I don't want to be there when the neighbours start complaining!

I shouldn't be getting excited yet....but I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment