Wednesday 22 July 2009

An Odd Statistic?

Like many geocachers, I use GSAK to manage my database of caches, and also use the excellent FindStatsGen macro to put all manner if useful (and indeed useless) statistics on my profile page at GC.com.

I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to things like this, and I find myself reviewing the stats almost every day, in fact, every time I find a cache, I update my stats page almost immediately!

Anyway, I was looking at it earlier today and spotted something a bit strange....but true.

It appears that I don't do much caching between 40 and 50 miles from home. Although I have found 445 caches in the 50-100 mile range, and 169 in the 30-40 mile range, I seem to have managed only 25 caches (1.04% of my total finds) between 40 and 50 miles from home.


It certainly not because of a lack of caches to find, there are hundreds of them!

Caches found at time of posting......2387.

No comments:

Post a Comment