Monday 11 May 2009

Cache Maintenance

I don't know why, but I have no problems with my caches generally, but when I do, they come in batches..

I had a notification last night that "A Bridge to a Bridge" needed maintenance, seems some "yoofs" have spread the component parts of the cache over a large area. Luckily a newbie cacher did precisely the right thing by reassembling it and putting it back. It was their first cache too! Hopefully their next few caches will be better. They were extremely chuffed when I e-mailed them and told them to log a "Found" log!

Went out this lunchtime and re-stocked the cache with a new log and pen, plus a few goodies.

I also seem to have problems with Middle England - Bridge, which has had 2 DNF's in a row, and is an easy find, so I think that's gone completely. It's one of a series of 13, and ironically it's not the easiest one to get at on it's own, so I need to make a 1.5 mile return walk to replace it. An excuse to walk the dog I suppose!

These things normally come in three's, so I'm waiting with baited breath for the next problem!

Caches found at time of posting....same as before....2045.

No comments:

Post a Comment