Saturday 9 May 2009

Plodding Along

I've been plodding along with the cachin' this week.

Managed 12 on Thursday, mainly cache and dashes along the Bromsgrove Feeder road on my way to Brockencote Hall for a fabulous dinner.

Did the new series of caches based on Hindu words near Meriden over a couple of evenings while walking the dog. Incidentally, these caches have completely scuppered my forthcoming series for the summer, as most of them are on my proposed route! I'm currently searching for an alternative route, maybe one near Shustoke.....

Been out to climb the Wrekin this afternoon with the dog and the girlfriend (not one and the same I can assure you!), and grabbed the 4 trad's and completed the Earthcache. Not bad visibility up there today, so I took a picture or two.

Julie and the mutt at the summit trig point.....



View from near the summit......



Caches found at time of posting....2034.

No comments:

Post a Comment