Thursday 28 May 2009

An Evening in Bracknell

I'm away on business today and tomorrow, and I'm booked into the Hilton Hotel, Bracknell for the evening. Hopefully I can get away from work about 6pm, and after a quick change at the hotel, provided the weather is favourable, I'll be out caching for a couple of hours.

I've got plenty of choice, as there seems to be alot of new caches in the area since the last time I went hunting around here.

There is a series of 20+ caches in Swinley Forest by "Lord of the Cachers" which sounds good, although it would involve a walk of about 6 miles, but I've looked at them on the map and I could just do half of them.

There is also a series called "Sign of the Times" around here, that appears to be a multitude of nano's on the back of road signs, so if the weather is a bit iffy, that could come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment